One-on-one training sessions
UWA runs several courses to help staff keep up-to-date with record management practices.
These sessions are designed to give you relevant and practical information about records management that will assist you to work with information more efficiently and effectively.
- Managing central administration records
- Central administration staff will gain an understanding of the University's record keeping standards and procedures.
- Managing Faculty, School and Centre records
- This course is designed to inform staff in academic areas of their roles and responsibilities for record keeping.
- Managing student records
- Gain an understanding of the management of UWA student files.
- Sentencing in records management
- Learn how to make decisions regarding the retention or disposal of local records.
- Record keeping awareness training (RAT)
- Record keeping awareness training (RAT) is an online training course that will explain important information about your record keeping responsibilities as an employee of the University.
- Records in TRIM training
- TRIM training is available to all UWA staff when they first set up a TRIM account.
Back to top