To ensure you are provided with a policy number as quickly as possible, follow these directions.
- Include your proposed policy title.
- Include the function of the policy – this will be verified by University Records staff so you may leave this blank if unsure.
- Include the policy contact, as this may be different from the person who is requesting the policy number.
- Include the date the policy was first approved as well as the review date.
- Include the name of the approving body.
- Remember to include your contact details so we can quickly clarify anything with you.
- Use the TAB button to move between fields; pressing ENTER will submit the form to University Records.
If you have any queries, contact Records Management Services on (+61 8) 6488 3024.