Approximately one hour
RAT is an online training course containing important information about your record keeping responsibilities as an employee of the University.
The course comprises two modules which can be undertaken over a series of sittings or all at once, and together, they should take you only an hour to complete. As of 2014 all new staff are automatically enrolled in RAT. Any current staff who request access to the University’s records management system TRIM and not yet completed RAT will also be enrolled in RAT.
Workshop purpose and scope
- Intended audience
- All UWA staff and contractors.
- Workshop description
- Every staff member at UWA is responsible for ensuring that they are aware of, and comply with the University’s record keeping standards, policies and procedures. By attending this short information session you will gain an awareness of your responsibilities in relation to record keeping in your role as a UWA staff member.
- Intended outcomes
By attending this presentation you will gain:
- an understanding of legal and university record keeping requirements
- an understanding of your record keeping responsibilities as a member of staff
- awareness of the role of Information Governance Services (IGS) in assisting you to meet record keeping requirements
- awareness of further training available from IGS
- Key activities
- On-line delivery
Enrolling in and accessing the course
To enrol in the course, email [email protected] and ask to be enrolled in RAT.
To access the course, (you must have already enrolled in it):
- Go to IGS online training website
- Click on Login.
- Enter your login details (provided to you via email at time of enrolment).
- Click 'Log on'.